- Decrypt the bitlocker encrypted drive
- extracting the flag from deleted PDF
- Finding Picture-In-Picture application capability.
- Most recently viewed web activity in Picture-In-Picture application on the device.
- Finding the last modified timestamp of the file that maps names to IP’s accessed.
- Extract keylogger script from the memory dump.
- Extract the master key from the packet capture.
- Reverse the script to get the flag.
- Extract Invalid Login timestamp from the windows registry.
- Extract the timestamp of when a JPEG was opened.
- Extract Google Chrome’s last run time which was pinned to taskbar from windows registry.
- Extract process last run time from the windows registry.
- Extract process run count from the windows registry.
- Decrypt the encrypted GPG file found in Outlook Express with the private key stored on the device.
- Decrypt the firefox saved passwords and log in to the website that the terrorist used.
- Digging into windows registry to find process run counts.
- Extracting and parsing AmCache to find the hash of process images
- Disk Dump extraction.
- USB leftover Capture data extraction.
- Zip file cracking.
- Memory dump analysis using Volatility.
- Extracting Keepass Master Password from the memory.
- Extracting flag from ZIP archive attached in the Keepass database.