- Extract keylogger script from the memory dump.
- Extract the master key from the packet capture.
- Reverse the script to get the flag.
- Extract Invalid Login timestamp from the windows registry.
- Extract the timestamp of when a JPEG was opened.
- Extract Google Chrome’s last run time which was pinned to taskbar from windows registry.
- Extract process last run time from the windows registry.
- Extract process run count from the windows registry.
- Decrypt the encrypted GPG file found in Outlook Express with the private key stored on the device.
- Decrypt the firefox saved passwords and log in to the website that the terrorist used.
- Accessing a variable in Handlebars template using
- Zip Slip Vulnerability + YAML Deserialization Attack + Race Condition
- Unintended Solution: Upload symlink leading to arbitarary file reads
- Digging into windows registry to find process run counts.
- Extracting and parsing AmCache to find the hash of process images
- Hand-crafting a linux shared object file with a size of less than 194 bytes
- Disk Dump extraction.
- USB leftover Capture data extraction.
- Zip file cracking.
- Linux userspace exploitation by parsing ELF for symbol addresses with an arbitrary read