- Passing corrupted ciphertext to get the symmetric key leak
- Fastbin link corruption
- Exploiting double free and UAF in the heap
- Use format String to get into secret service.
- Get libc leaks by overwriting mapped bit of a free chunk.
- Overwrite the Thread Local Block , thus overwriting canary to get buffer overflow.
- Extract keylogger script from the memory dump.
- Extract the master key from the packet capture.
- Reverse the script to get the flag.
- Extract key from the admin by STARTTLS downgrade on the message
- Deserialize using references to get next phase
- Deserialization to RCE to get flag
- Extract Invalid Login timestamp from the windows registry.
- Extract the timestamp of when a JPEG was opened.
- Extract Google Chrome’s last run time which was pinned to taskbar from windows registry.
- Extract process last run time from the windows registry.
- Extract process run count from the windows registry.
- Decrypt the encrypted GPG file found in Outlook Express with the private key stored on the device.
- Decrypt the firefox saved passwords and log in to the website that the terrorist used.
- Find the co-relation between variables in the LFSR equation
- d == out (75%)
- a == b (75%)
- c^d == out (75%)
- (d!= out) => (c==1) always
- Solve for the seed using 2000 output bits
- Try out which among the four possible combinations decrypt the flag
- Accessing a variable in Handlebars template using
- Zip Slip Vulnerability + YAML Deserialization Attack + Race Condition
- Unintended Solution: Upload symlink leading to arbitarary file reads